1 - A bad wreck happened right in front of my home tonight. I was in my room when it happened, heard the impact but was too busy with what I was doing to pay any attention. It didn't sound like a car wreck, no squealing tires, no horns blowing. Just a solid thump. No screams, no yelling or any other noise.
2 - Today is the first day of my vacation from work. I return January 3rd. Looking forward to getting a lot of things done. I want to get back into writing stories. I miss that. My usual scenario is male lead character paddled or caned, with full or partial nudity in the presence of fully clothed women, and orgasm restriction. Stories are usually set in college or someones' home. Also, some unfortunate young lady is mistreated in the same fashion in front of the male lead character, which is used as a tease for his restriction predicament. More later.
3 - Sore throat today, may be catching cold. That's about right for the start of a vacation, isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment