Sunday, January 18, 2009

Getting old, or going crazy?

I spent so much time on eBay over the past few days that when I switched over to check the weather I saw a sunny day listed and clicked onto it to make a bid for it. That worked about as well as the time I was in the bathroom at home and reached down by the of the sink to get the air-hose to spray out the razor I was using. The air-hose was, proportionally, right where I reached, except the proportion is relative to where I stand in front of my machines at the factory I was working at the time. How many of us get disassociated like that from time to time?

Thirteen years ago this week, more or less, I bought my first copy of Walden. A few days ago my copies of The Maine Woods and A week on the Concord and Merrimack arrived, though I haven't had much time for them. Been on the computer too much - how's that for irony?

More later...

No comments: